We would also like to add our special thanks to Johnny Mains, editor and horror enthusiast, for his support. Johnny has been running his own auction of rare and extremely collectable genre items through his site – inspired by a need to do something, just as we were. All proceeds from his auction will also go directly to the BRC’s Japan Tsunami appeal.
What are you looking for?
- RT @meghunt: You know the drill. #artforjapan auctions end in a couple hours! bid bid bid please thank you bit.ly/mPgs0I 7 years ago
- RT @stephendeas: My genre-for-Japan story, by kind permission of its commissioner. http://www.stephendeas.com/the-last-dragon/ 7 years ago
- RT @Rhube: Some reflections on #GenreForJapan, prompted by @stephendeas' post: http://wp.me/p16cJ1-9y 7 years ago
- RT @stephendeas: A farewell to Genre for Japan: http://is.gd/sKTTlK 7 years ago
- RT @bobbyllew: RT @ToyotaPR: Japan's crisis: one month later - The Big Picture - Boston.com http://shar.es/HbSGf As always, amazing pi ... 7 years ago